Monday, July 23, 2012

Miscellaneous



Always remember a person who talks to you about others, will also talk to others about you..
 
"Peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, noise, or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart."

Confucius said “Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.”

I shut my eyes in order that I may see- paul g.

"Every morning, the Sun rises and goes away in the evening again. But the Sun will always rise again!” Have hope and be optimistic.

Marriages are made in heaven. But, then again, so are thunder, lightening, tornado and hail.

My wife’s jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.

The last word in an argument is what a wife has. Anything a husband says after that is the beginning of another argument.
Adam and Eve had an ideal marriage. He didn’t have to hear about all the men she could have married, and she didn’t have to hear about the way his mother cooked.
I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted paychecks.

I was once stood up by a Policeman. But I was so drunk I fell straight back down again

If breaks are meant to be slow... then why do they call it "breakfast"?

If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again; it was probably worth it!

Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.

"Mark Zuckerberg got married. Their reception was annoying, though. Right when everyone got used to the seating arrangement, Zuckerberg changed the layout for no reason." –Jimmy Fallon

"Promoting his new book, President Bush visited the headquarters of Facebook. Unfortunately, he spent the whole visit on Farmville, clearing brush." –Conan O'Brien

I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be NOBODY so when I see stupid crap people post, I can like it, And it will say NOBODY LIKES IT.









No comments:

Post a Comment