Monday, September 3, 2012

Well ! I am.







 After a long agitation with my mind, I decided that I should write about me, my life ,myself & my feelings as well, Apart from the stuffs I like on net… and Fiddled.

You will find, of course, grammatical mistakes, vocabulary fuss and so on… but this is less concerned if you understand what I am saying and get to know my topic well.Well, I am not a native speaker of the language I am using to write but I know native speakers make more mistakes unconsciously.
Ok, this is not a dialect lesson so move on.

It just happened by chance and very late in my life but anyhow 
’Better late than Never’’.

''Something is better that doing nothing''
and I am doing nothing from last 30 years apart from study,job,marriage,family,children …list goes on… 
everyone is doing the same. So everyone is doing ''Nothing''
whats different are you doing? 

That’s funny coz, one who is doing nothing is blogging.  AAhh…
Confusing,,,
 Leave it , 
To make the story short I pledge that from today onwards I will start writing My diary My world,,, & My work  ( I wish).

''Wallah'' who is interested ?

''Well I AM.''




©


No comments:

Post a Comment